When your husband wants to show your boudoir photos off to every house guest then you KNOW your session was a hit.
Meeting and photographing this lovely woman was such a wonderful whirlwind! When she called me a couple of months ago we spoke and booked her session in a matter of hours. A couple of weeks later we had her boudoir session AND her prints completed. She's a woman that knows what she wants and is one of the most decisive people that I've ever met! Because of that, I am so honored that she chose me as her boudoir photographer. We spent her shoot talking with wine and snacks, and even made the wine a prop (as you can see)! We spent her viewing session in silent shock as we went through each individual image. I'm so glad that her decision to give her husband boudoir images turned into a decision to do something for HER, too!
Read on, and enjoy (maybe with a glass of wine),
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2) What do you do for a living?
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
It's something that I've wanted to do for a few years and you / your website seemed more legitimate (and not cheesy) in comparison to a few others.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Shockingly, not really.
5) Why did you choose OWN?
Your website and the photos were both professional, tasteful and sexy as opposed to cheesy, cheap, and 'trying to hard'.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I didn't realize you'd give me feedback on my outfit choices, which I appreciated since I had ZERO idea what would look good vs photograph well. I LOVED the fact that we had some wine and snacks just to chill me out. Despite knowing I'd taking these photos, its helpful to have liquid courage.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
Hating the priming lol The most memorable was seeing the images and thinking WOW that's me?!. I also of course really LOVED giving the photos to my husband since he was taken a back and genuinely surprised (it's difficult to keep secrets from him). I also really loved taking the photos. I don't take professional photos often so that in it of itself was a special treat. But in order, Seeing the photos for the first time, then giving the photos to the hubs, and then taking the photos.
8) How has the response been to your images?
WoW! Matt tries to show everyone that comes to our house at least 1-2 of the photos.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Do it sooner than later. Your body is beautiful so show it off!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I feel more confidant.