"I'd f*** me" and other things | Client Interview | Atlanta Boudoir Photographer
And just like that, it's that time again! Step right up and have a little listen (well.... read?) about another client experience. I mostly love that this client not only emphasizes that she loved her images, but she really took to loving the team that works with me. Let's face it, while I do have the privilege of getting to photograph my clients, the entire boudoir experience is not ME. Your boudoir experience is a combination of the OWN team... from Atlanta, to Seattle, to Charleston. We all have our OWN responsibilities (pun intended, ya'll) when it comes to the client experience.
I am so glad to have met this lovely woman... plus she gave me a bad-ass 'Barbie Boudoir' book that sits at my studio and is always a conversation starter. Reading about her confidence (I believe her words were "I'd fuck me") just inspired me MORE to make certain all of my clients feel that way.
Read on, look on, and groove on,
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2) What do you do for a living?
Stay at home mom!
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
After being pregnant, back-to-back, I wanted to "get my groove back" haha! And do something nice for myself!
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was scared that I wouldn't like how I looked in the pictures.
5) Why did you choose OWN?
I loved the images on your website.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was so much fun! I was very comfortable with Sarah and trusted her whole heartedly, even when the positions she put me in felt un-natural. Those ended up being the best images
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
shopping! texting Kelsey and seeing the images
8) How has the response been to your images?
everybody loves them! I have them framed in my powder room and in the entryway. You know how at funerals there is sometimes a persons picture next to the casket? One of my boudoir photos will be at my funeral.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Do it! Don't hesitate, you will not regret it.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Yes, it made me feel more confident and sexual. I'd fuck me..