For his eyes only... | Client Interview | Atlanta Boudoir Photographer
As summer winds down to an end (and with it the summer wedding season) I am already mentally existing in the excitement of fall. It helps that my birthday is in October and I like to celebrate my birthday for the entire season.
Of course there is also FALL wedding season to look forward to and that means that there are fall bridal-boudoir sessions to look forward to! For all of you that are considering a 'for his eyes only' type of wedding gift a Bridal Boudoir session is just for you! Read below to hear about one client's experience, and the reconfirmation that I make you get into uncomfortable positions in order to capture the best photo!
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2) What do you do for a living?
Nurse… studying to be a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I chose to do a boudoir session to give my husband something special and sexy for our wedding day. I wanted something for his eyes only that would be tasteful and give him something to think about all day leading up to our first look! I also wanted to do it for myself, because you’re only young once!
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I don’t consider myself “sexy” and was afraid I wouldn’t look as good in my photos as some of the others I had seen.
5) Why did you choose OWN?
Because I remembered you from college and had seen some of your work on social media! And had seen some of your work with my friends. When I researched other boudoir photographers, I realized you are the BEST so it was an easy choice.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
You gave a ton of direction, which I loved. You told me exactly what to do so that there was no guessing. I did not realize I would have to hold such uncomfortable positions for so long!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
The shoot was a lot of fun! Also, getting the images and sharing them with my friends and with my husband was fun!
8) How has the response been to your images?
My husband says they were so sexy and he looked through the book like 30 times to take it all in haha. He loved it.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Get your hair and makeup done, and wear whatever makes you feel pretty!!!!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Not really that I can think o!!!!!