***This is a revisit to a past post showcasing one of our first “official” couple’s sessions of 2018. We often get asked about whether or not we photograph couple’s boudoir. The answer is “yes” we definitely photograph couples! The catch is that you won’t see many of them on our website because of privacy requests. For that reason I wanted to share this session, which we gained permission to share. Yay for couple’s! Want to have your own couple’s session in 2019? We’re game if you are!
We'll provide the champagne and snacks (get excited about the amount of cheese and cupcakes that will be there), you show up and mooch off of us for a couple of hours! We'll have boudoir door-prizes, contests to win, gift bags, BUT MOST OF ALL YOU GET TO MEET SOME OF THE OWN TEAM. It's a big deal.
When you're walking in to the studio and you're T-1hr from stripping down into lingerie that you have just bought 4 days ago it can be SLIGHTLY nerve-racking.
Come say hello.
Let me feed you snacks and give you gifts. It'll be fun and a great way to top off your weekend!
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2) What do you do for a living?
I'm an Account Executive for a software company
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I've always admired boudoir photography and been interested in booking a session. Once I saw Sarah's pictures, it was a done deal!
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
No, I felt confident in working with Sarah and her wonderful team. They helped me plan my outfits/ideas for the shoot and made it an overall seamless experience.
5) Why did you choose OWN?
Sarah's pictures speak for themselves! Her work is absolutely beautiful.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
Based on all of the client interviews I read before my shoot, it was exactly what I expected. The day was extremely fun and laid back- there was great music going, Sarah had snacks out, and taking the pictures was so fun. I was sad when it was over and am already looking forward to another shoot in the future!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
This is a hard one! The entire experience was absolutely amazing. I think my favorite parts were getting ready and seeing the images. It was a blast getting ready with Sarah and Hope- so relaxing and the conversation was great. And then of course I was completely blown away during the viewing!
8) How has the response been to your images?
Everyone has loved the images so much! I have at least 10 girlfriends who are interested in booking their own boudoir sessions now!
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
BOOK IT! You will not regret it! The images are sure to be beautiful and the day is one for the books!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Yes, it made me feel much sexier!