Being sexy is for single girls, too | Client Interview | Atlanta boudoir photographer
That time has come back around... it's client interview time! Hearing back from our clients about their experience, reactions, and future plans is one of my favorite parts of being a boudoir photographer. My favorite part of THIS interview comes at the end when she realizes the very thing that I want ALL of my clients to know.
Read on to learn more about her experience...
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at
age 14 :)
2) What do you do for a living?
Stay at home mom
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I was going
through a divorce and wanted to do something for just me!
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was very fearful about what my stomach would look like in a photo after having
5) Why did you choose OWN?
I researched different photographers on the internet and I loved Sarah's style! Very classy but Very sexy!
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at
I was surprised with how hard it was to hold the poses! My back hurt for three days after!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the
shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
My favorite part was seeing the images! I was excited and nervous to see how they would
turn out and I couldn't believe how SEXY I looked!
8) How has the response been to your images?
The response has been incredible! I have had people ask me if I am a model because the
pictures look like they should be in a magazine!
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
That they need to do it! It is very empowering and makes you feel beautiful
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a
result of this session?
Absolutely! I did this session for myself and it made me realize that
having a husband or boyfriend is not proof that I am beautiful and
sexy! I am that on my own!