You heard it right here.... | Client interview | Atlanta Boudoir Photographer
It's the season for engagements (and hot chocolate, and long lines at the mall, and pine-scented candles, and sweatshirts that hide the extra pie-weight). And wouldn't you know it, with engagement season comes wedding season and wedding season brings brides!!!!! Funny how that happens.
These past couple of months have been packed with women coming in for their OWN boudoir session with the intention of giving the images as a wedding gift. It's such an amazing honor to be the creators of one helluva personal gift. Each bride has a unique story and style, so 'veil' pictures are never the same and the recipient always has a different reaction. My favorite trait about bridal boudoir, however, is that our bride's' 'gift for someone else' really becomes a gift for herself.
Read on to hear about this lovely bride's boudoir experience with us!
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I am 26 years old.
2) What do you do for a living?
Graduate Student to be a Speech Language Pathologist this summer.
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
A wedding gift for my soon-to-be groom.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was originally self-conscious about my size but I never felt that way in the studio. Great experience!
5) Why did you choose OWN?
The great reviews online and the bridal package offered.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I thought it would be fun but it was much better than I expected! It was a laid back atmosphere.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
Seeing the images was the coolest part. Sarah has such a talent with lighting and finding the best angles.
8) How has the response been to your images?
My friends are jealous and want to do the same package when they do their own bridal boudoir shoots. My soon to be husband is going to
love love love them!
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
It is worth every penny. Treat yourself! The pictures will last years and years.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Yes, I always over analyzed the way I looked but in the photo shoot I was so at ease and the pictures were so gorgeous I was surprised I didn't find anything to feel self-conscious about. That has never happened before. Sarah was amazing.