Client Interview time
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I am 30
2) What do you do for a living?
I am in software, I am a Senior QE Manager
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
Initially, my boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) suggested that I do a photo shoot. But the more I researched it, I really got into it and it started to become something that I was doing for myself. I saw it as a way to boost my confidence - an adventure.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was initially nervous about being naked but after reviewing all the photos on the site I really believed that Sarah would make me look great.
5) Why did you choose OWN?
I researched several places but after seeing OWN it was clear that it was the best place for boudoir photos. The photos on the shoot were higher quality than other sites. Additionally, the letter that Sarah writes on the site really spoke to me. It was all about women empowerment.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
While doing makeup, it felt like just me and friends hanging out. We talked about boys and I instantly felt comfortable. The shoot was serious business, lol. I had never done a shoot before, and to be honest some of those poses hurt..lol. But, the results were amazing. I never knew, I could look so good. Additionally, after each pose Sarah was so encouraging and helped to keep my confidence up throughout the shoot.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
My favorite part was seeing the images. I was absolutely shocked at how great the images came out. I just couldn't believe it was me.
8) How has the response been to your images?
I have showed the pictures to my girlfriends and a few guys, all have absolutely loved the photos. One guy even told me that I should consider a career in modeling after seeing the photos.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Do it! It will be a huge boost to your confidence. Also, it is something you will have for the rest of your life. It is much better to look back at these photos instead of an old yearbook photo.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I walked away feeling more confident.