Boudoir interview: "I'm not one to show off my body..."
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)? 27.
2) What do you do for a living? I am an Analyst.
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? I wanted to give my husband a special gift. My friend had a boudoir session and loved it. She actually referred me to you.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Yes, I was very nervous about the whole session. I am not the one to "show off" my body.
5) Why did you choose OWN? My friend used OWN and showed me her photos. I fell in love the work.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? Very different that I could ever imagine. I was very nervous!!!! Sarah did a wonderful job making me feel comfortable.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) I loved each part. It was a new experience and a enjoyed each step.
8) How has the response been to your images? My husband fell in love with each photo.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session? DO IT!!!!!! This session made me feel like a model. Sarah is wonderful.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? I feel much better about myself. I am a woman who doesn't haven't much self confidence and the session helped me mentally.
**Have you heard? I'm on tour this year! That's right, this Atlanta boudoir photographer is headed your way (probably). I'll be photographing women for their boudoir sessions in Vegas, Chicago, New York, London, Miami, and New Orleans. Are you looking to make a trip? Turn it into a long weekend... or maybe plan your vacation around me! Know someone in those areas? Give them my info. You'll be loved forever.