Are you ever hard on yourself? So was she. Client Interview!
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)? 33
2) What do you do for a living? Commercial Real Estate Agent
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? I was inspired by a best friend who also did a photo shoot for her husband as his gift on their wedding day. I knew the moment my husband proposed that I was going to schedule a shoot ASAP for his gift.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? I didn't really have any obstacles or fears. I was mainly a little nervous just to see what I actually look like. I am very hard on myself when looking in the mirror (as most of us women are) so it was a bit scary to think "what if these pics look terrible?".
5) Why did you choose OWN? I did a bit of research before choosing OWN because I was new to Atlanta at the time. I chose OWN because it seemed to be focused on empowering women and making them feel their best in their OWN skin. The reviews and photos that I saw were phenomenal and I knew that OWN was the one.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? I honestly had no idea what to expect. I have never done a photo shoot before but have done a bit of TV. Completely different. Not to mention it was just me and Sarah. This made it so comfortable and she really knows how to bring out your personality. Her feedback and advice during the shoot is priceless and really made me feel so good about the entire process.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) I LOVED the actual shoot. I'm not too modest to begin with, however, I did a few nude shots and I'm not going to lie, I got a little nervous. Once I got into the mode of things, it was like I was meant to do this all along. And of course, the next best part....giving the book to my husband!
8) How has the response been to your images? Everyone that I have shared my images with are completely obsessed. It is so funny to see their reactions. My husband said he is a very, very lucky man. Everyone else asked me if I was going to change career paths and that I looked so confident and natural.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session? DO IT!! Be yourself, be confident, and do not listen to that little voice in your head that says "it isn't right for me, I'm not pretty enough or skinny enough, or sexy enough." WE are all of the above!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? Yes! It is unbelievable how different I feel and look at myself now. It is a feeling I can't describe. My confidence and self worth has risen and I feel GOOD being me in my own skin.