FAQ: Is it normal....
Since a boudoir session isn't something that most people are super familiar with doing, there is naturally a lot of "normal" fears/concerns/questions that clients ask! I wanted to put them all in one place so you can take a glance and rest assured that you're not alone - whatever the concern may be!
Is it normal to:
- Be nervous about the session? Yes.
- Not feel ready? Yes. Most of us will never feel like we are at our goal weight, that our hair is perfect, that our wardrobe is flawless. However, if you plan far enough in advance, you may have more time to work towards your goals!
- Worry about how the images will turn out? Yes. Please just trust me :). I will never show you a bad picture of yourself.
- Be single and want a boudoir session? Uhhhhh yeah. See my blog from a few weeks ago here if you really want to know how I feel about this topic.
- Want to ask a billion questions? Yes. Don't hesitate to just call me and talk everything out! I promise you will feel better.
- Love your images and feel sexier for years to come? YES!!!!!!!!!!!