Maternity Boudoir: Client Interview
1) How old are you? 34
2) What do you do for a living? VP of Sales
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? My neighbor/friend did one with you and she said it was extremely liberating. Being pregnant and thinking that this might be my last pregnancy, I wanted to document it in a unique and amazing way for my husband. He loves how I look pregnant and it was perfect timing.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Of course, who doesn't! What if I looked fat? What if I made weird faces? What if, what if, what if...
5) Why did you choose OWN? This was based solely on my friends recommendation. That is the best kind. Since then I've recommended you to anyone that was interested!
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? I was WAY more relaxed. I spent the day primping and when I got there, I felt like we were old friends and this was something that happens all the time. Seriously, it was super comfortable and knew, after looking at all of your images, I was going to look amazing. I am looking forward to doing ANOTHER session, with my post baby body!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) Seeing the images was my favorite part as I didn't believe it until I actually saw it. Also, hearing your reactions to the photos while you were taking them, was great and a nice ego boost.
8) How has the response been to your images? Awe and intrigue! The ladies I show them to, love them and my husband absolutely was floored by them. So much so that he has talked about baby #6!
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session? DO IT! Hands down, no excuses, do it. You'll never regret it.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? I am a strong, beautiful woman and in these photos, I can see that and feel it. This was not the case before. It's an amazing feeling that I hope all woman can have.