From yoga pants and a ponytail to confident and sexy: Client Interview
1) How old are you? 37
2) What do you do for a living? Stay at home mom of two toddlers.
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? In the past five years, I have gone from being single to married, birthed two babies, and went from working and feeling independent to stepping out of the working world and into being a constant caregiver. My uniform consists of yoga pants and a ponytail. While I cherish this time at home, I rarely get to see the beautiful and sexy side of me. So, I decided to have this photo shoot for me. Yes, my husband would benefit, but I want those pictures to remind ME that I am beautiful and sexy as a woman, a wife, and a mother.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? YES!! Of course! I was very nervous. Would I even WANT these photos??? Do I really want my flaws to be so bare???
5) Why did you choose OWN? I came across OWN while searching for studios in the area. I was impressed by the simplicity and elegance of Sarah's photos. They seemed classy and timeless. I loved her honest blog and gallery of all types of women.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But the minute I walked in (and a glass or two of champagne), I was completely comfortable. The studio was impressive, yet not intimidating.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) My favorite part was how Sarah made me feel so confident about my body and my choice of lingerie. After one of the first shots, Sarah showed me the picture from her camera. I was SHOCKED that the image was ME!
8) How has the response been to your images? My husband was completely surprised (and totally turned on!). My trainer was impressed and my girlfriends were proud of me! With my husband, it's like our sexy little secret that we flirt with in our day-to-day lives.
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session? Do it! Do it for yourself. Capture your beauty no matter how you may feel about your body. Sarah sees it!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? On physically and emotionally tough days, my album is a sweet reminder that a sexy and confident woman is still there.