Client interview: Boudoir is much more comfortable than I expected.
1) How old are you?
2) What do you do for a living?
I'm a hair stylist
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I saw the pictures on the website and thought they were amazing! I decided to do this for my husband because it is something he would never expect from me. I also did it for me, too! I'm insecure about my body and this is totally something out of my comfort zone.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Yes absolutely cause of my insecurities, and not being comfortable with my body.
5) Why did you choose OWN?
Cause I thought the pictures were amazing! They look like they should be in a magazine!
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was different in the sense that I just ended up feeling so comfortable with it!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
Getting ready and seeing the images plus Sarah made it fun and relaxing!
8) How has the response been to your images?
Wonderful! The few people that have seen them loved them!!! Everyone has said how beautiful they are!
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session?
Just to relax and enjoy it! It's not as intimidating as you think it could be! It is so fun! I'd do it again!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Yes, 100%, i still have insecurities but I see myself in a way I had not before! I see that I can be sexy, which is not a way I've seen myself before! Now I know that I am sexy!