Client Interview: A reason to buy new heels.
Coming to you today is a fabulous look inside a recent boudoir session. Not only did this session count as a surprise to her husband, but it allowed her the peace-of-mind to buy new shoes. Aren't we all looking for that sort of permission? :)
Read below to see how this lovely woman handled her boudoir session.
1) How old are you... or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I am 42 years old.
2) What do you do for a living?
I own an online retail business.
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I did the book for my husband for our anniversary.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I didn’t have any fears or obstacles...besides sneaking out of the house with a suitcase full of sexy clothes so my husband wouldn’t catch on to the surprise :).
5) Why did you choose OWN?
I was searching online for boudoir photographers in Atlanta, but not for long because I found OWN Boudoir and was sure this was where I wanted to be!
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
The session was exactly how I expected it to go - actually, it was better! I couldn’t have asked for a better person than Sarah to do the shoot and make me feel so comfortable
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
My favorite part was everything! I was especially excited to see the final images!
8) How has the response been to your images?
My husband LOVED the pictures, when I surprised him he almost cried.
9) What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
My advice for any women thinking of doing a shoot would be go for it! It makes you see yourself in a whole new light and how great you really look. To top it off, Sarah makes you feel so comfortable during the shoot.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Yes, whenever I feel like I've gained some weight or not looking good I always think back to my photos and how great I really do look.