The night before your Boudoir session: Last minute tips and other to-do's.
If you have last minute jitters, or just want to make sure you're doing everything you can to prepare for your boudoir shoot, here's a check list for the night before your special/sexy/feeling-like-a-model-for-a-day boudoir session!
- Drink tons of water.
- Stretch or go to a yoga class, or squeeze in one last good workout so you feel your best!
- Lotion up!!
- Go through your wardrobe selections one last time, and take out anything you are not in love with (even if you are thinking I might "find something to do with it"- take it out).
- Pack your bag/suitcase! Don't forget shoes!
- Refrain from going on a carb-binge, or anything that has a tendency to make you bloat.
- Last minute eyebrow plucking and nail polish touch up!
- Make sure you have my address, and look at directions to make sure you know how long it will take to get to the studio! Add 5 minutes for parking.
- Look at my website again and the following images to be inspired and get excited!!