There's a reason for everything: Boudoir included.
Everyone has a different reason for wanting to come in for a boudoir session. There's usually an occasion, event, thought, or idea you have in mind that leads to you researching/asking/Pinterest-ing and booking a session. I personally booked my first boudoir session immediately following a relationship breakup (the breakup ended up lasting only 18 hours, but the photos are for LIFE! Also, I can't guarantee you'll un-breakup just for booking but I can guarantee you'll feel HOT and awesome about yourself). In the past month alone, women have come to me with the following reasons for wanting a boudoir shoot:
- I've had 4 miscarriages and I simply want to feel beautiful again.
- It's for my wedding anniversary.
- It's a wedding gift for my husband.
- It's a birthday gift for my boyfriend.
- I have a husband that recently cheated.
- I just left an abusive relationship.
- It's for my 40th birthday. Go me.
- I want a boudoir session with my "pre-baby" body.
WOW... right? Everyone is different... can you imagine all of the reasons you have to treat yourself or someone you love to a boudoir session?
Here are a few of these courageous, beautiful, and special women (all of which are named Jane Doe - what a coincidence!)- in no particular order: