Awesome Client Interview
1) How old are you? 32
2) What do you do for a living? Account Executive.
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? I did it for a Valentines day gift for my husband.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? No. I'm pretty open; I was very excited to take the pics.
5) Why did you choose OWN? I have worked with Sarah before (engagement and wedding photos) I love her style and knew I would be comfortable with her.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? It was amazing. I left feeling like a "sexy bitch" :). I was more fun than expected. But I was also sore for days from posing so hard.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) The shooting was my favorite part; I felt like a playboy model.
8) How has the response been to your images? Do to the nature of the photos very few people have seen them, HOWEVER, my husband loves them, he is always looking at his book, and he impregnated me the night I gave him the gift ;) My bestie, helped me narrow down which pics to use for the book, she loved them as well.
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session? Do it! Do it for yourself, do it for your man! Sarah will make you feel beautiful no matter what.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I am already a pretty confident person, but when I saw my photos I amazed myself. Every woman should have this experience.