Boudoir made me realize I'm beautiful.
1) How old are you?
2) What do you do for a living?
I'm a chiropractic student at Sherman college of Chiropractic
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I wanted to do something different and sweet for my husband, but also for myself and see my own beauty.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
My only fear was exposing myself to someone I've never met and wondering if my husband would like the images...
5) Why did you choose OWN?
I chose OWN because I found out the photographer, Sarah, was a chick, so yay it's not that weird anymore. But mainly it was how she explained her reason for doing what she does, which I believe is to see your own and unique beauty and to realize we are all beautiful in our own individual way.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was a lot easier and relaxed than I expected. She really guided you into all the poses.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc)
I thought the whole experience was fantastic! Getting nervous before the shoot, trying to imagine how the images will look while taking the shoots, and having a sense of accomplishment after taking the shoot. But definitely the best part was giving the photo album to my husband and seeing his expression!!
8) How has the response been to your images?
My husbands response was more than I expected. He was really surprised and enjoyed them very much!
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session?
I would say just do it. In the end, you will be very satisfied and proud of the images. Knowing that you had the courage to do this regardless of your fears is worth all your worries.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as the result of the session?
After this experience I realized that I'm just as beautiful as any super model and nobody can tell me otherwise, because I have proof ;) But its good to have something physical that can show you and affirm your own beauty, well for me it is.