Question of the day: What if I don't like my photos?
You may wonder, "What if I don't like my photos?"
Maybe you can even relate to the common concerns (these are things I have actually heard clients say they worry about):
- A friend of mine did a boudoir session and hated her photos.
- I've done boudoir in the past and hated my photos.
- No one can do my makeup like I can.
- I am self-conscious of my chin/ legs/ small chest/ dark skin/ lazy eyes, and you don't know how to photograph that. (WHAT? YES I DO! Next concern, please)
- I'm not photogenic.
Well, ladies, you no longer need to be concerned.
- I know how to photograph you. I will tell you how to hold your face, body, legs, hair. I see light and shadow in ways that you probably don't and I know how to work it to your advantage.
- You choose the photos you want.
- If you really don't like your photos, we will do them again until we get it right.