Client Interview: What's it really like?
Another installment of client interviews are here for you. Thank you to this lovely lady for letting me blast her with questions so soon after her honeymoon... which is I am sure just exactly what she wanted.
I can tell you all day long what a boudoir session is like, but it's these first-hand experiences that will give you better insight and reason than I am able to.
1) How old are you? 27
2) What do you do for a living? Product Manager for children's clothing company
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? Wedding gift for my fiancé....now husband! I felt like it was something really special for him and lets be honest....this is the best I'll probably ever look!
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Yes, being practically naked in front of a stranger :) I was also nervous about getting the photos done in time for the wedding ( I only had like 2 weeks) Sarah was amazing and got them to me in a flash!
5) Why did you choose OWN? Recommended by my wedding makeup artist who also did my makeup/hair for the shoot.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? I was shockingly comfortable. Sarah was so good at giving directions so it didn't matter that I'm naturally awkward. She guided me the whole shoot.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) Probably post shoot. I was on a sexy, confident high! Needless to say my husband got lucky that night. I also really enjoyed my husband's reaction to them. He was so surprised!
8) How has the response been to your images? Everyone loves them! I love them. My husband loves them. I was going to keepthem private, but I have shown them to basically everyone I know.
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session? Do it. Now!
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? Ha, I realized how voluptuous my butt is.....in a good way.
Here are a few images from this gorgeous woman's session: