Inside information: A client interview
To start off the week I want to introduce you to a past client who has so graciously offered some inside information about herself and her session. I may or may not have bribed her, but that's outside of the point. Read about her experience with her boudoir session and check out some of her images below.
1) How old are you? 37
2) What do you do for a living? ER Nurse, mother of 2, and Army wife!
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? I wanted to do something special for my husband who is deployed.
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? I have always been critical of my appearance. This made me especially nervous about getting naked/partially naked in front of a stranger who was taking pictures of my imperfect body.
5) Why did you choose OWN? I thought the photos were beautiful. I enjoy photography and loved the examples that were on the OWN website.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? You made me feel so at ease and beautiful! This made the photo shoot very comfortable and fun!
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) I enjoyed having my hair and makeup done. Being a full-time working mother of two boys, and with a husband deployed, makes it difficult to do much for myself. It was nice to feel so pretty and see myself in a different way. It was rewarding seeing some of the images during the session. They allowed me to relax, because they were Beautiful!
8) How has the response been to your images? Most people gasped at the beauty of the images! They thought I looked stunning.
9) Any advice for women interested in such a session? It was so worth it! One of the best thing I have ever done for both myself and my husband. If you are thinking about it then do it. You won't regret it.
10) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? It helped me realize that I am still beautiful...even after having 2 kids and being heavier than I used to be.