Boudoir Client Interview: Mrs. N
Keeping up with my clients after their session is something that is hard to do. Mostly because once my clients get their albums and show it to whoever it was meant for they wash their hands of me! I am kidding....but our communication takes a significant dip. This is why I love interviewing my clients after their session. It give us a chance to talk about how everything went and they can let me know what they loved (or didn't!).
Here is the most recent interview from Mrs. N, who's session was a few months ago:
1) How old are you? I am 30 years old
2) What do you do for a living? part time nurse and stay at home mom to two adorable kids
3) What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? My husband has always liked the idea of a boudoir photo shoot, so for our 5th anniversary I decided to make it happen. Being 30 and two kids later, I have been in better shape. However, I am proud of where I'm at and figured I wasn't getting any younger....
4) Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? I was of course a little apprehensive about not only posing for the pictures but seeing what they would look like as a finished product.
5) Why did you choose OWN? I liked the beautiful, classy images on the OWN website and also liked the idea of going to a studio instead of my own bedroom, which is just full of laundry and not sexy right now. Sarah assured my my images would be private and also that liquid courage would be involved.
6) How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? The first hour, consisting of hair, make up, champagne, and talk of 90's music, was fun and relaxing.
7) What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (priming, the shoot, seeing images, giving the images..etc) I was happy that Sarah really talked me through the posing and choosing what to wear, since I am definitely no natural model.
8) How has the response been to your images? My husband was beyond excited by the images and so surprised that I did something like this for him. The images were beautiful, classy, and sexy. I am really pleased I did this, and will have this to look back on one day when we are older.
9) Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? I think the best part has been the confidence I project from this, I may not be perfect but I still look damn good!